Tuesday 12 January 2016

BT Young Scientist and Technology Exhibition

On our first day back at school after the Christmas break we went to the RDS where the Young Scientist Exhibition was on. We left the school on a bus at around quarter past nine and it took about an hour to get to the RDS. We were singing songs as per usual on the bus. When we got there I walked around looking for my friends from the boys school and they weren't at their stand so we just walked around for a bit. I was really stupid that day and didn't have any breakfast and I didn't bring lunch either so I was starving and wanted to go get food. We went to the food court place and there was loads of trailers like Eddie Rockets and Chippers and stuff. I didn't bring a lot of money so I ended up buying curry chips. After we ate we went back into the exhibition and walked around, not really paying attention to what we were looking at to be honest. We just walked around like we were looking for something but we all knew we had no idea what we were looking for. Basically we walked around for the whole day looking for free stuff which wasn't very successful.. I got a ruler..
So yeah I didn't really look at any of the projects I stayed with the lads I knew for a while talking to them. I was pretty bored it was a really long day. It's good though...sort of
Byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment